Garena Free Fire Bind account: Free Fire has seen massive growth in recent months. A few hours ago, the developers talked to fans about the importance of linking accounts in Free Fire. Here we will talk about the step by step guide on how to do it right. For future updates on Garena Free Fire Follow InsideSport on GOOGLE NEWS
Basically, the in-game guest account information is saved on the device. Players can continue to play Garena Free Fire game on the guest account, but it does not protect them when they need to reinstall the game/update to a new version or in case players lose or change their current devices.
Read more; Fire OB34 Advance Server Free Registration: Check the Release Date and How to Register for Advance Server
Garena Free Fire Bind Account: Check the Step-by-Step Guide to Bind Your Account Successfully, More Details
- First, players should ensure that the latest version of Free Fire is installed on their device.
- They must ensure that they have an account on at least one of the platforms available for linking (e.g. if someone is planning to link their game data with Facebook, you must have a Facebook account, etc. ). In addition, the payer must ensure that this platform application is installed and updated with the latest version on the device with the account logged in.
- Therefore, individuals can open their Free Fire guest account.
- Now they should visit the Settings section.
- Individuals should select one of the available options (Facebook, VK, Gmail, etc.)
- Finally, users can log into their Facebook or VK, or Google account to link their guest game data.
Read more: Garena Free Fire redemption code website: Everything you want to know about Garena Free Fire redemption code websites and new redemption codes for May 10