WAUKESHA COUNTY – Get outside and enjoy the fall weather in Waukesha County. From Monday, November 22 until November 28, all paid parks in the Waukesha County park system will be free.
The goal is to get families out and enjoy the natural beauty of County Waukesha during Thanksgiving week.
These parks include:
- Fox Brook Park, 2925 N. Barker Road, Brookfield, WI 53045
- Fox River Park, W264 S4500 River Road, Waukesha, WI 53189
- Menomonee Park, W220 N7884 Town Line Road, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
- Minooka Park, 1927 E. Sunset Drive, Waukesha, WI 53186
- Mukwonago Park, S100W31900 County Hwy LO, Mukwonago, WI 53149
- Muskego Park, S83 W20370 Janesville Road, Muskego, WI 53150
- Naga-Waukee Park, 651 Hwy 83, Hartland, WI 53029
- Nashotah Park, W330 N5113 CTH C, Nashotah, WI 53058
- Ryan Park, W262 N4656 Ryan Road, Pewaukee, WI 53072
“It has been a great year in the parks and we would like to invite residents and visitors to experience these amazing green spaces for free,” said Paul Farrow, Waukesha County Director. “It’s a great way to see what each park has to offer before purchasing your 2022 park entrance stickers.”
During this week, park officials will transition areas with automatic license plate readers and online payment systems.
The annual park admission stickers go on sale November 26.
Report a typo or error // Submit a topical tip