Students continue to have free access to all sporting events. The instructions for accessing the various sporting events are as follows:
Outdoor events (i.e. ticket trailer)
- Go to the ticket office, present your student card, receive a free ticket.
- If a student does not have their ID, they must provide their name and ID number.
- This includes men’s and women’s soccer, baseball and softball.
Indoor events (for example, the Icardo Center)
- Meet at the student entrance (not at the ticket office) – this will be a specific door with a sign above that says “CSUB Students”. Show your student card, receive a free ticket.
- If a student does not have their ID, they must go to the ticket office to provide their name and identification number.
- This includes volleyball, men’s and women’s basketball, and wrestling
Questions? Email us at [email protected]
All CSUB track and field events will be below capacity limits to be considered a “mega event”.
- Less than 5,000 participants for indoor events
- Less than 10,000 participants for outdoor events
- Icardo Center (indoor volleyball): 1,614 for volleyball competitions
- Main football pitch: 2,500 (1,966 stands)
Masks will be required for all individuals for indoor and outdoor CSUB sporting events.
Concessions will be offered through Aramark at all soccer and volleyball competitions this fall. Concessions sold in the Icardo Center (interior) must be appreciated outside in the Hall Family Plaza. Concessions sold at the main (outdoor) soccer field will not be permitted to enter the soccer stand. A security distancing for concessions will be put in place.
For all sporting schedules, see our CSUB sporting events calendar.
Watch on ESPN +
Starting this year, many of our sporting events will be broadcast on ESPN + as part of the Big West Conference partnership with ESPN +.
How do I subscribe to ESPN +?
An ESPN + subscription is available for purchase through ESPN.com, ESPNPlus.com, or the ESPN app. The ESPN App is a unique digital sports platform that provides easy and dynamic access to everything ESPN has to offer. Fans can only access ESPN + content after subscribing.